Here's Everything We Include
in All Menus
We have worked with hundreds of clients over the past 35 years - each with their own unique approach in hosting their event.
By providing a variety of in-house linens and décor options, couples are able to have money left in their budget for aspects that are especially meaningful to them.
No surprise extra costs for such things as additional tables to be decorated, extra place settings, centerpieces for other display tables, etc.
Not only do you save money, but your planning is STRESS-FREE
PRIOR TO YOUR EVENT
~ Initial small tasting and consultation at our studio
- Assistance 24/7 with any aspect of your event via phone, text, email
- We get to know you and you get to know our capabilities so we can custom create an event that reflects YOU and YOUR special personality
-Assignment of an event designer who will assist you with creating a personalized room and table look with the options for upgrading to luxurious fabrics, specialty table or room decor.
~ Preview of your guest table look at our design studio
- Client only Tastings held bi-monthly
- Intensive final meeting 14 days prior to note all of your decisions for timeline,
layout, vendor contacts, decor, your items that need to be placed, and final payment
AT YOUR EVENT
- 4 hour reception time (social hour to end) Each additonal hour is $350.
- Experienced Event Coordinator to carry out all of your wishes and serve as liasion between your venue, entertainment, and other vendors.
- Placement of your place cards (you send in alphabetical order) and special items such as pictures
- Professional wait staff dressed in formal black shirts, black pants (1 server per two to three tables for a buffet OR 1 server per 10-20 guests for a plated meal)
- Knowledgeable, helpful Banquet Captain who handles all of your meal service needs
- All food preparation personally handled by Chef-Owner Bob Stalnaker
~ On-Site Culinary Team ~
~Utility Staff ~
- Floor Length Cloths and Accent Fabrics for ANY tables you need decorated such as
Sign-In or Registration
- Larger custom designed silk centerpieces for buffet and entry tables
- Color-coordinated fabric accents like runners, swags, valences, ribbons, beading, and overlays to enhance display tables.
- Decorating options for your cake table
- Numerous tabletop features such as vintage and rustic elements, unique candle holders, themed decor
Guest Tables include . . .
- Floor length neutral linen or choice of other colors
- Chair Covers and Sashes
~ Table Runners
- Linen dinner napkins in a variety of colors
- Upgraded china
- Silver flatware
-Glass water goblets
- Glass champagne glasses
- Mirror Squares, rectangular, or Rounds for the centers of your tables
- Clear and patterned votive candle holders for your candles
Choice of 22 Standard Centerpieces
~ Table Numbers, If Needed ~
~ Linen, ties, and small centerpieces for high top cocktail tables
- Chilling and pouring of your champagne or sparkling white grape juice in our glasses
- Cutting and serving of YOUR wedding or birthday cake or specialty dessert if you provide
- We bag up leftover food for you to take home
- Freshly brewed coffee station with dessert
- Ice water, iced tea poured to the guest tables
- We clean up the kitchen/food prep areas, utilized tables, and make sure things like the cake knife, toasting glasses, etc. are returned to the gift table at the end of the evening.
for a variety of serving styles
Call us for an appointment today!
We have 12 - 40 of each of these guest table centerpieces:
Black Wrought Iron Hanging Votives
Elevated Wide Mouth Bowls
Large and Small Mason Jars
Black Café Lamps
Flat Round Acrylic Dishes
Black, Gold or Silver 15" high Pillar Candle Stands
Black, Gold or Silver 32" high Stands
Glass Cylinder Trios in 14", 10" and 7"
18" High Glass Cylinders
White or Ivy Urns
Black, White or Gold Lanterns
Gold Five-Branch Candlelabras
Bud vases in Clear or White
Bottles in white, gold, silver, purple, blush pink
Cherub Stone Pillar Stands
Red Hurricane Vases
Mix and Match Chrome Vases
Assortment of Gold Trimmed Clear Glass Lanterns
10" cylinders wrapped in burlap