Here's Everything We Includes in All Packages
Having personally worked closely with hundreds of clients over the past 26 years, we have come to realize that certain standard inclusions keep not only make our clients look great, but us as well.
That is why we don't tease you with low pricing for disposable dinnerware or hide extra charges for things like extra table linens.
Not only do you save money, but your planning is STRESS-FREE
PRIOR TO YOUR EVENT
- Assistance 24/7 with any aspect of your event via cell phone or email
- Complimentary initial consultation to discuss your ideas, location, and budget
- We get to know you and you get to know our capabilities so we can custom create an event that reflects YOU and YOUR special personality
-Assignment of your own personal event designer who will assist you with creating a personalized room and table look with the options for upgrading to luxurious fabrics, specialty table or room decor.
- Weekly Wake-Up Call newsletters keeping you up-to-date on
- Client Only Open Houses every other month where you can taste many different menu items AND actually see table designs of upcoming events including YOURS
Additonally, ALL of our picture albums of past events are available for you to review for ideas
- Intensive final meeting 14 days prior to note all of your decisions for
layout, vendor contacts, decor, your items that need to be placed, and final payment
AT YOUR EVENT
- 4 hour reception time (social hour to end) Each additonal hour is $350.
- Experienced Event Coordinator to carry out all of your wishes and serve as liasion between your venue, entertainment, and other vendors.
- Placement of your place cards (you send in alphabetical order) and special items such as pictures
- Professional wait staff dressed in formal black shirts, black pants (1 server per two to three tables for a buffet OR 1 server per 10-20 guests for a plated meal)
- Knowledgeable, helpful Banquet Captain who handles all of your meal service needs
- All food preparation personally handled by Chef-Owner Bob Stalnaker with assistance by our talented culinary staff
- Tablecloths/skirting for ANY tables you need decorated such as
Sign-In or Registration
- Large custom designed silk centerpieces for buffet and entry tables
- Huge inventory of silk and dried floral accents to match your event colors and styling
- Color-coordinated fabric accents like swags, valences, ribbons, beading, and overlays to enhance display tables.
- Decorating options for your cake table
- Numerous tabletop features such as vintage and rustic elements, unique candle holders, themed decor
Guest Tables include . . .
- Floor length neutral linen or black tablecloths
- Neutral chair covers with neutral ties
- Linen dinner napkins in a variety of colors
- Upgraded china
- Silver flatware with design
-Glass water goblets
- Glass champagne glasses
- Mirror Squares or Rounds for the centers of your tables
- Clear votive candle holders for your candles
Choice of 15 Standard Centerpieces
White or Black Carriage Lanterns
Large or Small Mason Jars
Fish Bowls to be Filled with Your Decor
Elevated Floating Candle Bowls
Tall Clear Glass Towers with White Silk FlowerClusters
Hurricane Globe and Greenery
Set of Three Glass Cylinders in varying heights
20" tall cylinders (12 available)
filled with your provided silk or fresh flowers, petals, floating candles/submerged LED lights
Brandy Snifters to be Filled with Your Decor
Black Lamps with Shades and LED lights
Wrought Iron Lanterns
Low Round Plexi Dishes
14 inch Black, Gold, or Silver Candle Stands
Ivory Urn with Silk Flower Clusters
Placement all of your guest table favors and table top embellishments; we provide table numbers
- Chilling and pouring of your champagne or sparkling white grape juice in our glasses
- Cutting and serving of YOUR wedding or birthday cake or specialty dessert if you provide
- We bag up leftover food for you to take home
- Freshly brewed coffee station
- Ice water, iced tea poured to the guest tables
- We clean up the kitchen/food prep areas, utilized tables, and make sure things like the cake knife, toasting glasses, etc. are returned to the gift table at the end of the evening.
Our BLOG featuring your wedding!
for a variety of serving styles
Call us for an appointment today!